The Registry of Methods and Tools
knowledge translation methods and tools for public health
Find accessible and searchable knowledge translation methods and tools
The Registry is a searchable, online collection of methods (processes) and tools (instruments) for knowledge translation in public health. The Registry’s goals are to help public health practitioners:
- communicate new knowledge to clients and colleagues;
- support innovation uptake in their organization;
- synthesize and appraise public health related research;
- apply a new technique for working with community partners; and
- summarize relevant evidence for public health policy decisions.
The Registry contains summary statements of knowledge translation methods and tools to help busy practitioners use evidence in their practice. The Registry identifies and describes effective resources for knowledge translation, making them easier for you to find and use.
Go to What’s Inside the Registry for more information.
Do you want to be notified when we add new methods and tools to the Registry? Subscribe to NCCMT’s weekly news digest.